Legends of Dalome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game #1 [The Crypt of Jerlas]

2 posters

Go down

Game #1 [The Crypt of Jerlas] Empty Game #1 [The Crypt of Jerlas]

Post by Jerlas Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:52 pm

The Crypt of Jerlas Version 0.01 {Revamped}

Overview
The legendary and nigh mythical hero Jerlas stands before his own crypt. Leading a ragtag band of thieves and adventurers, he intends to enter the crumbling centuries old tomb and spark the greatest grave robbery the world has ever seen. However there is a catch. Once inside, the magic engravings will bar him from ever leaving his crypt again. Why would he put himself in such danger? What can he hope to achieve by robbing his own grave? And why the hell isn't he still buried inside to begin with?

Adventure awaits!

-

Game Basics
A storyline that will have you weeping one second and rolling your eyes the next!
Dungeon exploring and clearing!
Intense looting and pillaging!
Finance grave-robbers and other unsavory characters!
Crypt populating simulator lel
Underground fishing! Wooo!

{I will update with some features later hopefully when I have pics!}

Jerlas
Suicidal Brick
Suicidal Brick

Back to top Go down

Game #1 [The Crypt of Jerlas] Empty Re: Game #1 [The Crypt of Jerlas]

Post by Dalome Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:26 pm

Whoa man! This game you are creating sounds pretty intense already. I bet you already dramatically changed this game so much from what it used to be.
There is so many things I am already imagining like the super complicated fishing system, perhaps instead of six-hundred common event pages you should check out "Galv's Fishing Mini Game."
You have turned this game into a sim game? Haha. If you need help the closest thing that I know of like this is "Stock Trader Hiyo!" This game allows you to buy stocks, change the prices etc.
Dungeon exploring and clearing? Are you going to have more than just Jerlas's Crypt or can you go down to 100F, or random floors.
What ever you plan to do, I am certain that you will give 120%.

Here is the Jerlas sprite I made a long time ago for the game, I hope you enjoy it.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/19/71/40/24/jerlas10.png

Dalome
Suicidal Brick
Suicidal Brick

Back to top Go down