Legends of Dalome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates in Space

2 posters

Go down

Pirates in Space Empty Pirates in Space

Post by Dalome Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:13 pm

The world is in chaos and the government have sent the best colonists into space. Decades pass, all is peaceful but nothing can last forever. A rebellion occurs and advanced technology is stolen. Now known only as "Pirates" the rebellions leader and his crew, goes about stealing from the aliens of the galaxy. Many others have went the same way, capitalizing on being a "Pirate."
Jerome and Dallas were but some that followed in the ways of profiteering. Armed with ridiculously low knowledge of space age technology, boats and space itself, Jerome and Dallas take up the difficult task of being cut throat pirates. Wanting to earn more than a few bushels of corn a year, Jerome and Dallas are ready to do almost anything to make a name for themselves in the vast open galaxy.

Dalome
Suicidal Brick
Suicidal Brick

Back to top Go down

Pirates in Space Empty Re: Pirates in Space

Post by Jerlas Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:47 pm

Jerome stared blankly at the pilots console. He was often confused, but never quite at this scale. "Do you suppose there is a user's manual somewhere in this flying piece of tin?" He asked glancing over at Dallas. Unfortunately, his master was sleeping soundly in one of the crew bunks, which meant that once again Jerome was left to do everything himself.

"You could at least help me steal the ship before dozing off..." He muttered not expecting a reply.

However he got one all the same.

Static sputtered across the spaceship speaker system, followed by a seductive voice which might have passed as female were it not for the distinctly male face showing up on the monitors. "Is your intention to steal this flightcraft, human?"

Frowning, Jerome inched towards the exit. "Er..." He had not expected the floating junkheap to have a built-in AI unit.

The voice came again, this time threateningly: "Is your intention to steal this flightcraft, human?"

"Well, I mean... if it wouldn't be too much trouble."

The face on the monitor smiled warmly. "Not at all, friend! Off we go!"

Within moments, the engines sputtered into action. As Jerome felt the ship lift off, he marveled at how well he had outsmarted its security systems. He glanced once again at his sleeping master. "Wake up, Dallas, and meet our new AI! He has agreed to aid us in pillaging the universe!"

The speakers crackled. "Did you just assume my gender?!"

Jerome blinked. Oh gods, I'm downloading a new AI the moment we find Intergalactic Wi-fi.

Jerlas
Suicidal Brick
Suicidal Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalome Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:44 pm

Dallas slowly opened his eyes, laying on the comfy mattress and spoke to his First mate.
" Aye, ye lot talk to loud, ye wake me again and I'll demote ya to Cabin Boy."
Dallas closed his eyes once again, in the darkness he heard footsteps getting further away.
"Har, Har, Har!" Dallas chuckled aloud. After a few minutes Dallas had gotten up, his leg of carbon fiber made a slight echo as he moved about the hull.
Dallas had reached the room Jerome was in, where he saw Jerome managing the ship's course, stocking ammo and managing costs of stock and ovaries.
Dallas paid no heed to his underling and continued to the vault. As the captain of the crew Dallas had picked more than a few tricks for obtaining treasure in all its forms. A common method for this was explosives however knowing that this was now the only form of transportation, this was not a good idea.
Dallas sat in a chair, bringing forth a pipe and with it contraband that had been outlawed in seven star systems.

Dalome
Suicidal Brick
Suicidal Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum